Lioness Espresso Mushroom Coffee | Lion's Mane & Cordyceps | Urban Calm Coffee
LIONESS: BOLD ESPRESSO, PURPOSEFUL PAIRING
Lioness is Urban Calm's boldest mushroom coffee, pairing specialty Colombian Arabica from women-led farms in Timaná, Huila with organic Lion's Mane and Cordyceps fruiting body extracts. It is roasted in Calgary for an espresso-style cup with depth, sweetness and a strong coffee identity.
Tasting notes: caramel chocolate and candied cherry. Mushroom pairing: Lion's Mane + Cordyceps. The extracts are organic, 100% fruiting body, contain no mycelium-based mushroom ingredients and are third-party tested.
Choose Lioness if you like bold coffee and want a mushroom coffee built around focus and steady-energy routines while keeping the espresso character front and centre.
Customer Reviews
Liked it so much going to give it as a prize for an event. Great Coffee!
10/10
Love this coffee and the price is good too
I'm writing this review after only my first bag of "Lioness". Honestly, its good coffee but I think I may like to try a different blend. For now I don't find a big difference between my regular pour-over coffee and this one.
The coffee tastes delicious and it gives me such a boost and focus - I wish I could afford to drink it daily, but its a special treat! You won't be disappointed!
Testimonials
★★★★★TaraMy favorite pairing is Dreamer & Minty Cloud 9. Great combo!
Calgary
You may also like













Comments
Post a Comment