Buy Now My Daily Routine Skip to main content

How to earn money onlin

Bold street Fashion

  Buy Now SALE Looking for high-quality clothing at unbeatable prices? We offer a premium collection of beautifully stitched outfits and fabrics at wholesale rates! HOME PRIVACY POLICY MORE… SALE ONLY 1$ September 11, 2026 BOLD STREET BLUE DRESS SALE ONLY 3000 ๐ŸŒธ Price:8000 Price: Rs. 8,000 Rs. 3,000   Elegant Lawn-Khaddar Co-Ord Set Premium quality Lawn-Khaddar fabric se bana yeh Blue Coat Set aapki wardrobe ke liye ek perfect choice hai. Pure dress par halki-halki aur khubsurat phoolon (floral) ki embroidery/print di gayi hai jo isse behad stylish aur decent look deti hai. Board Street ka yeh exclusive article comfort aur elegance ka behtareen combination hai. Brand: Board Street Fabric: Premium Lawn-Khaddar Style: Modern Coat Set (Two-Piece Co-Ord) Design: Delicate Floral Details Price: Rs. 8,000 Rs. 3,000 Offer: Limited 1-Week Sale! ๐Ÿ“ข Yeh shaandaar discount sirf ek hafte ke liye hai. Stock limited hai, isliye bilkul dair na karen aur abhi apna order confirm...

My Daily Routine


 
Here is your entire day's routine combined into one seamless, complete blog post from start to finish!

------------------------------
## ๐ŸŒธ My Daily Routine: Desi Ghee Drama, Driveway Disasters, & My Secret Chicken Curry! ๐ŸŒธ

An Exhausted Morning Start
When I woke up this morning, I felt completely exhausted. Motherhood is beautiful, but the sleepless nights definitely take a toll on your body. However, a mother's responsibilities never take a break! The very first thing I did was take care of my sweet little baby. Look at my little one feeding so peacefully! It was such a calm, precious moment. After a good feed, I gently put the baby back to sleep so they could rest completely, giving me a quick moment to head to the kitchen.

The Breakfast Drama & Driveway Mess
I headed straight to the breakfast table, only to realize we were completely out of desi ghee! Determined to serve a hot breakfast, I quickly melted some fresh cream (malai) to grease the rotis. Talk about early morning hard work! But when I served it, hubby's face fell because it wasn’t traditional desi ghee. Thankfully, he didn’t say anything out loud and cheered up quickly. We all sat down, and I made sure the kids were well-fed too.

Just as my husband was pulling the car out of the gate, disaster struck—the tires hit fresh cow dung! The entire driveway was a mess. I had to grab the water pipe and wash down the whole garage floor before he could leave. Exhausted, I finally retreated to my room for a much-needed break. I picked up my phone and uploaded 3 to 4 YouTube shorts to stay connected with you all!
My Secret 25-Minute Aloo Chicken Curry Recipe ๐Ÿฒ
For lunch, I made an absolute masterpiece—Aloo Chicken! It turned out incredibly delicious, and here is exactly how I made it:

   1. The Base Blend: I took onions, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes, threw them all into a chopper machine, and blended them into a smooth paste.
   2. The Spice Mix: I put this mashed paste straight into the pressure cooker and added exactly 1 teaspoon each of salt, green chilies, black pepper, roast masala, and chaat masala (adjusted perfectly to our taste!).
   3. The Secret Touch: I gave the spices a light, quick fry to lock in the flavors and then added a pinch of food color to give the gravy that gorgeous look.
   4. The Quick Cook: Finally, I tossed the potatoes and chicken into the cooker together with some oil, sealed it up, and let it cook. Just 25 minutes later, I opened it up to a spectacular, rich salan!

Winding Down
After feeding the kids this delicious lunch, the chores are finally done. Right now, I am currently lying down, staring blankly at the ceiling fan, and taking a well-deserved breather. I just snapped a quick picture of my day and uploaded it here for you guys!
How was your day today? Let me know in the comments below! ๐Ÿ‘‡
------------------------------
## ๐Ÿท️ Hashtags:
#MomLife #DailyVlog #AlooChickenRecipe #DesiCooking #DayInMyLife #MotherhoodUnplugged #QuickRecipes #FamilyVlog #DesiFood #VloggerLife
------------------------------
Now that your full blog post is ready, let me know if you would like me to:

The end. 




Comments

Popular Posts