How to earn money onlin

A Sleepless Night and a Fast-Paced Morning: My 11 AM Routine

A Sleepless Night and a Fast-Paced Morning: My 11 AM Routine

A Sleepless Night and a Fast-Paced Morning: My 11 AM Routine

We often think that blogging requires a camera and a video setup, but words hold a unique power of their own. Today, I am starting a new experiment on my website—sharing my daily life through honest, written reflections. Here is a glimpse into how my day started, from a restless night to a busy morning.

A Restless Night

Last night was incredibly unsettling and exhausting. Hania gave us quite a tough time, eventually waking up and sleeping right between my husband and me. She is absolutely inseparable from her father, Ali, and refuses to leave his side even for a minute. To add to the chaos, the little one was extremely restless as well, leaving me with barely any sleep.

A Painful Morning and a Kitchen Surprise

When morning finally arrived, I woke up with severe back pain due to the lack of proper rest. Despite the discomfort, I pushed myself out of bed and headed straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

While I was cooking, Ali walked in and suddenly spotted a lizard on the wall. Concerned about hygiene and safety, he immediately took action. He managed to hit and kill it, rightly pointing out that we couldn't risk it contaminating our clean dishes and utensils.

The Fast-Paced Morning Rush

With the lizard drama out of the way, I quickly finished making breakfast. My daily routine is incredibly demanding, so I had to move fast to ensure we weren't running late. Ali and I finally sat down and enjoyed our breakfast together as a couple.

Shortly after, Abiya woke up. I had managed to put her down for a short nap earlier, but she was now up and ready for the day. We quickly got her settled and fed her breakfast as well.

By 11:00 AM, Ali was getting ready to head out, and it was time for a quick outfit change to tackle the rest of the day. It has been a hectic, fast-paced start, but that is a wrap on my morning routine!

Tags: #DailyRoutine #MomLife #MorningRush #PersonalBlog #SleeplessNight #FamilyLife #LifeExperiment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Brightening (Rangat Nikharny Ke Liye)

Job Apply now canda onlin job