How to earn money onlin
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Benjamina Ebuehi’s recipe for guava jam sandwich biscuits

Earn 1000$ daily signupSkip to main content
Skip to navigationAt the start of the year, I spent a month eating my way around Mexico City, and one thing I ate in abundance (besides tacos) were guavas. I had them in every way possible: blitzed into a juice; sitting on a cheesecake at the iconic Contramar; or as a sticky, jam-filled pastry found at nearly every bakery I visited. My favourite version also came with a layer of cream cheese, and I’ve taken those flavours and put them in biscuit form. Shop-bought guava jam is as close as I’ll get here in the UK, but these remind me of a delicious trip every time I make them.
Guava jam sandwich biscuits
Prep 5 min
Chill 1 hr 15 min
Cook 1 hr, plus cooling
Makes 9
Happy Feasting from Nigel Slater
Hello,
The Guardian has just launched a brilliant new cooking app, Feast, full to the brim with recipes and ideas to help you make a feast out of anything. There are recipes from all your favourite Guardian and Observer cooks and smart features to make everyday cooking easier and more fun.
Inside, you will find ideas for:
• the evenings you arrive home to find little in the cupboard
• pleasing midweek meals for even the most finicky of children
• delicious vegan and vegetarian dinners for the unexpected dinner guest
• those overwhelming supermarket trips when you forget to write a list
When you simply haven’t a clue what to make for dinner, Feast is here to help.
Feast makes mealtimes much easier too, enjoy cook mode, which gives you step-by-step instructions and keeps your screen on for as long as you need it - or enhanced search for recipes by your favourite chefs at The Guardian. We’d love you to try it out today with a 14-day free trial.
Nigel Slater

- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Skin Brightening (Rangat Nikharny Ke Liye)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps















Comments
Post a Comment